View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #150
bambi
Eskimo Amie

I never knew the words 'i woke up and for the first time the animals were gone' could sound so... devestating! but they really really do!! its weird.. in a beautiful way!

Nevertheless, my favourite is accidental babies. having always been obsessed over beautiful lyrics, i adore it. I just.. adore every word! It makes me cry every time.. literally yesterday I had it on in the background and just burst into tears, and then told my boyfriend about a million million times how much I love him and appreciate him and adore him and couldn't live without him. it just made me think of loosing him, and about special things, like how people smell and being close, and also silly things like brushing your teeth before you kiss! love is kissing when you wake up in the morning together its telling someone they are beautiful when their eyes are swollen from crying and they have makeup down their face!!! but yeah.. it almost made me hysterical so i can totally relate with others who have had Damo's songs bring them to tears!
so sorry to write a boring essay there... whooopsss
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote