View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 02:56 PM   #5
thierryhenry
Eskimo Regular

Did you see the guy about 10 feet away who got kicked out for using that taking all those pictures? That really sucks. As for my recording, first of all my equipment is a Sony Mz-R55 MD (not great quality) that eats double AA batteries like no other. I have never recorded anything else before, so I thought I'd do it. I used my computer microphone clipped to my sweatshirt, (because my stealth microphone that I bought from Ebay was suppose to come but didn't), so yeah. The venue security wasn't bad as we all, but their was that guy in the balcony to the right of the stage (the sound guy) who actually kicked that guy for taking pictures, and he was watching me for alot of the time I could tell. I think if I want to pursue real recording, I need a better MD, because 2 new AA's go dead in like 30 minutes on this model which is horrible and means you have to change batteries like 4 times throughout the show. So sorry, I put it all away and enjoyed the show which was f**kin awesome. I hope someone did record it, but I doubt it. Once I get more professional, maybe I can try again. Sorry guys.

Thanks Damien.
thierryhenry is offline   Reply With Quote