View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 07:34 PM   #10
jwelsh
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thierryhenry
Jwelsh where were you? One guy like 2 people in front of us had this really really nice big digital camera and was taking alot of pictures, and I think they asked him to put it away once, and he did for a while then brought it back out, and that's when I think they officially kicked him out, but not sure. Was that you?

I think that guy was behind me - at least that is what the relatively-friendly Staff told me after the show (the older man with the facial hair). He said some guy behind me had a rather large digital camera that seemed a bit more professional (read: into making money) than I was. I was never asked to stop taking pictures, and he just took my camera and said it would be waiting for me after the show. <sigh> I really had no idea I was not allowed to use a digital camera - I used no flash at all throughout the show, and I had taken pictures of Damien three times previously in Pittsburgh. If I would have been thinking, or paying attention, I should have switched out camera cards or something - but I was taken completely off-guard. I had a few good ones on there, too .. .

I call architecture frozen music.

- J.W. Goethe
jwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote