View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #152
mario_d
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacrossGirl
Way to prove your point dude.. So make up your mind. Which is it? You want to slap him, or you want to tell ppl not to go by the same press release you gripe about here?

Are you illiterate? In this thread, all along, I've been saying that the press release makes him sound infantile. The press release clearly shows he wants people to believe he fired Lisa. Making a statement like that, rather than a vague statement that doesn't place blame or fault on anyone, is why he ought to be slapped. The fact that he clearly wants people to believe he fired Lisa, regardless of whether or not that's true, is why he should be criticized.

An appropriate statement would've read that they've chosen not to perform together. As oppossed to "Damien has decided that his professional relationship with Lisa Hannigan has run its creative course." Can you really not see the difference?

And no, I'm not a "fan" of Damien. Fan is a derivative of "fanatic". As defined by Merriam Webster (http://m-w.com/dictionary/fanatic):

fanatic
One entry found for fanatic.
marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion

My interest in damien is not uncritical. I follow him but can still make up my own mind. I'm sorry you lack that kind of strength.

Last edited by mario_d; 03-29-2007 at 03:26 PM.
mario_d is offline   Reply With Quote