View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #896
PenguinBoy
Appreciative Minion

nooooo! why would anyone do that!

there was a film on last night, just after devil's advocate but on another channel. that was absolutely whoaa! i'm usually fine with horror films, but this was sick. twas about this little boy who had halucinations of this abstractly tall person whith a balaclava. and the first bit i saw was this kid imagining this dude biting heads off geese. then this girl (who was real) was telling him how much of a ****ing sicko he was, and that when he was asleep she was going to kill him with the baseball bat. Then when he's lying in bed his mum goes into the bathroom naked and then suddenly blood exploades out of the door, and the dude walks out with an axe, then the girl who's sleeping in the bed next to him gets hacked up and blood just went allover ther sealing. it was just filmed so grusomely, for allot of the filming it only filmed his mother bellow her head, so it really showed him feeling alone. i switched it off then.

i think it might have been called DARE, because that's what's on the listings for ITV2, but i can't find any more info on it and i cant remember what channel it was on. it looked like a low buget british film. It really was horrific, and i'm a tuff man.

have you ever been bought a present u don't like, but felt guilty for not liking it?

Last edited by PenguinBoy; 02-04-2006 at 04:52 PM.
PenguinBoy is offline   Reply With Quote