View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 04:39 AM   #140
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue Saint-Denis
And look where the pessimists brought us now.
That's exactly what people fail to understand. And yet somehow, by calling them pessimists it never puts a stop to their tirade of nonsense. Look, the point is plain and simple: Either you decide to contribute something of value that will help to get this idea off the ground (once we have the okay to do so) or you just mind yourself and realize you're only wasting your own time. Think about it, we're left with no other ideal but to believe that you're nothing but attention-w h o r e s when it's clear that you're posting more on this thread than those who actually believe in it! Am I clear enough for ya?

If not, I suggest you hire a private tutor and hopefully they'll know how to pull that rod out of your ass. And if you can't afford a private tutor (which I'm sure is the case cuz if you actually had a job you wouldn't spend so much time online) then maybe we can organize a donation fund in which we all contribute some cash in order to help bring awareness to the fact that you're nothing but sperm gone bad. Now there's an idea!

Last edited by Valentino; 06-09-2007 at 04:44 AM.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote