View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #4
cheguevara6
Eskimo Friend

great post. I was refering to this post by the blogger in a previous post. And I remember seeing a couple other of these similar posts by other people saying they ran into lisa and that the story was the same, she didnt hear about damien wanting her out of the band until it happened, and that she wasnt quitting the band, she was kicked out of the band.

I think this post clears up the rumors. She was kicked out. Thats the truth.

Seems to me, it is really stupid of Damien to do that. In fact its outrageous. I always thought they were good friends, I mean they were in a band together for years. Yet it seems Damien was extremely rude.

There does seem to be alot of people saying Lisa is involved in a relationship with gary Lightbody and thats why Damien kicked her out. Seems like a reasonable explanation to me.

Anyways, I dont know what the hell Damien was thinking when he fired her. I mean, what good comes out of it.

Also, I am surprised no other member of the band quit in protest or felt pressure to quit because of lisa's situation, they all seem close to one another, and it must have been hard for all of them.

Damien should announce to the audience at the next show "I kicked lisa out" and be done with it. Its silly to drag it on and on like this,with the ridiculous wording of the press release. He should admit what he did, and we can move on. He obviously hasnt learned. Lisa should still be in the band. I cant see why she would deserve to be thrown to the wolves like this