View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:13 PM   #27
Rai
Eskimontologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheguevara6
i love how people try and act like this post is a lie. I mean come on people! Its the truth. We hear all the time on this board about people meeting Damien!

Plus it all makes sense. If you and a bandmate decide that one of you should split and go solo, wouldnt the statement read "Damien and Lisa decided". No the statement reads "damien decided".

Plus, who the hell decides to go solo 30 mins before a gig? I can see lisa waking up the day of the gig and going "hey I want to quit the band", but then why did she attend the soundcheck.

Its obvious and people on this board dont want to anything negative about damien. Come on people, he kicked lisa out of the band. You can deny it but its the truth. Why would these people lie? And its not just from that one person several people said similar things.

If she quit on her own, why even attend the gig? What use is it for her to be at soundcheck?

Damien kicked her out of the band, again, unbelievably stupid move. Just admit it Damien!
No-one said that its a lie, we just said that its incoherent, unreadable an uninformative. It provides no plus information just a half-sentence from Lisa, that se was upset, which is understaneable: If a hysterical yank lady screamed in my ear that she loved me a thousand times I would not be willing to go into deep discussion about my personal hardships.

Until either Lisa and Damien come out and tell the story, the only truth is this: "After much thought and discussion Damien has decided that his professional relationship with Lisa Hannigan has run its creative course." Discussion, not directive. This is what we know. It is possible that Tomo wanted Lisa kicked, because she spilled vodka onto his snare drum. Does this really matter? Should we crucify the culprit? Should we burn cd's, elephant paintings and effigies? Do we need more and more threads about something which we don't and can't know, only speculate?

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"

Last edited by Rai; 04-07-2007 at 06:15 PM.