View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:13 PM   #28
cheguevara6
Eskimo Friend

can someone else name a time when a member of a band quit 30 minutes before the show, but attended soundcheck? I cant think of a single band. And I am a music fanatic.

What I find interesting is people dont want to talk about his personal life or lisa, but when Damien suggests "oh this is mutual we both decided lisa was going to leave" people lick it up with a spoon.

If something is mutual, why would damien according to someone who tlaked to him after one of the immediate shows following lisa departure, he looked at this person after the person asked "where is lisa". The person said damien's look suggested he didnt want to talk about it more. Does someone who mutually agreed with lisa that she should quit, is that acceptable behavior? does that indicate he and lisa both decided this together?

When Damien refuses to speak more about the situation in concert, is that the behavior of someone who kicked someone out or is it the behavior of someone who mutually decided with lisa she should leave? If it was mutual why wouldnt he just say "lisa and I felt she should pursue her solo career". What is wrong with saying that? Obviously its a problem for Damien to say.

Again, why did lisa even show up, if she quit the band? Why quit 30 minutes before the show? Why attend soundcheck? And why if this is mutual, why doesnt damien just say, "hey me and lisa decided that she wanted to make a solo record"?