View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 12:25 PM   #20
Vienna
Eskimo Grammar Queen

nah i never said i don't like pop music, in fact i love it!!

i do agree with you wheels about the granny but at the same time it still seems to me that all simon cowell really wants is the young'uns, which kinda makes me think what's the point in allowing anyone to enter

what i didn't realise though was that they have to take equal numbers from each of the 3 groups so i guess that does make it fair in the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.C
Where just abit snobby about music because we like people who play instrements but people who like pop normaly just like the music for what it is and dont care about them not singing live or not being able to play the song on an instrement.

i don't particularly agree with this. i personally don't think i am snobby about music at all, it's not pop music that i don't like it's these shows, although i have to thank Pop Rivals for finding girls aloud cos i bloody love those girls!! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]also when i was younger i was very much into my pop music and i always found it annoying when the groups or artistsdidn't sing live, maybe i was just a particularly hard to please child!

totally agree with what you said about simon cowell not liking the stuff he puts out though... like you say he just puts out whatever it is he thinks is gonna earn him the most bucks!!

[img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]now there's my rant over, i probably didn't make any sense...sorry guys!!
Vienna is offline   Reply With Quote