View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #104
Amie R.
Eskimo Regular

No,he did not say much about the album,but that he has been busy doing "funnier" things than working for the last 2 and a half years....hahahaha it was quite funny to hear and especially good to see that he is happy about what he has been doing.He said " I want to entertain you guys,but at the same time I don't wanna give a ****"...it was after he asked us if it was strange to hear so many new songs that we never heard before.He did around 8 new songs or even more because it lasted a bit over 2 hours!!! He has a studio at home but he needed the energy of an audience to record the songs. I don't think he feels under pressure or anything like that. he seems very self confident and the songs are beaaaaaaautiful! I heard them and paid very much attention to what he was saying and it sounds more like "o" than "9".Like an whole history...I felt like crying most of the time,but I managed to hold myself together....I'm so happy being part of it
BTW he said after Island he will be going to New York to work (didn't mention a concert,but who knows...)so maybe you guys in america get to see him too...I better save up money ;-) I would love to see NY...

Last edited by Amie R.; 11-05-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Amie R. is offline   Reply With Quote