View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #118
BrokenDoll
Eskimo Baby

Oh. My. God. I went to both shows last night and it was beyond amaizing! I'm so sorry, but I really don't have the time right now to post a full report, but I will, probably this weekend.

I'm just gonna tell you that the new songs are amaizing! Really a lot to look forward to guys!

Here's a list of the old songs he did;
First gig
The Professor & La Fille Danse (longer version)
Lonely Soldier
Sand
Childish
Woman Like a Man
Volcano
Blower's Daughter
Second gig
Delicate
I Remember
9 Crimes
Cheer's Darling
Eskimo

I went up to him after the later gig and asked him if he had any plans to record Fool or Insane and he said that they were on the list and that he had actually played Fool in the gig that afternoon (which he didn't, I was there, so he liiiied to me! haha) but he was going to New York to do the more "heavier" songs there, I'm guessing with the rest of the band. Anyway, I told him that those songs were great and should be recorded. Then he said they would, but they wouldn't be released on the new album, that there will only be new songs on the new album. But he seems to be getting songs recorded that he's been meaning to for a while, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for another B-side album.

I will post more about the new songs later, really gotta go now. I'm gonna try to see him tomorrow too, so, I'll tell you guys about it later.
BrokenDoll is offline   Reply With Quote