Thread: Boston Show
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 10:12 PM   #43
atagher
Eskimo Baby

I think I remember most of the story.. it went along these lines.. correct my mistakes

He started out saying it was kind of a hard time for him..and he needed a place to stay so a friend of his, a girl offered her place. He went over and she let him sleep in her bed. When she left he got kind of excited because he thought that maybe he was going to get lucky (crowd laughs).. she came back and told him to try to relax and the most relaxing thing in the world was to lay down and look out the windows at the stars. He did, and started to drink a little wine.. eventually he got a buzz on. She had told him to focus on one star and just gaze at it.. kind of let it talk to you. Since he had dranken a little bit he had gotten a bit lazy and just said.. "ohh i pick you guys over there".. and when he said that a shooting star flew by. After that he got excited and "got a little cocky" with the stars as he put it. He said ok guys, now really impress me. He said at that point he didnt know if he was crazy, but something happened and he couldnt really remember what did... "And this is the song that came out of that night.."

Starts into aime
atagher is offline   Reply With Quote