Thread: My story of o
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 08:00 PM   #13
Aime
Eskimo Regular

hmm... thats a good interpretation of prague OR he could be in prague with this girl he really likes and her "friend" who he finds out when they're there is a bit more than a "friend" so he spends the whole time feeling bummed out and like a third wheel...

also "cheers darling" as he said at his gig was he bumped into this amazing gorgeous fabulous girl and got talking to her and they were getting on really well and then after a while she was like "sh*t! i'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend at the other side of town" and then damien gets all sad (bless his little cotton socks) and so she gives him three cigarettes to smoke his tears away and then he goes home and writes a song about it

volcano - is when this person really likes you and is kinda chasing you and your like "ok i dont like you in that way" so then you end up kissing them and your like "ah crap what have i done" and everything's messed up but then you meet someone new who you really like but they have no time for you - so basically its the reverse of the relationship between the first person... "i kissed your mouth and back is that all you need" it does make sense... i think!

aime- is a friend of his who he really liked and one day when he was feeling pissed off went to her and she told him to stay the night in her house and he'd feel better. so he went to her house and was sleeping in her room (she was sleeping in her sisters room) and he wanted to go into her but couldnt think of a reason why and then he saw a shooting star but thought that she'd think he made it up so eventually he went into her room and simply said "nothing unusual, nothing strange, close to nothing at all"

older chests - just pretty much about time passing by etc etc

its amazing how much i remember of that night (lol... i remember) i'm sure his little stories change pending on his mood and audience but thats what he said so.... erm... i cant think of any other thingies he said... canonnball... oooh... oh i cant remember... oh well!!

those are really good interpretations though... well done to y'all i like the active imaginations we have going on!! [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]