Thread: Tour in Ireland
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #28
srahman24
Dandy little dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaoran View Post
What's Donough playing there in Brolly Beats?? I could barely listen to the song because i kept staring and trying to figure out what it was....
I think they're crotales - the low anthem use them too.

The first gig in Galway was fantastic! We got a pretty long setlist including My Pirate Disco, Brolly Beats, Couldn't Love You More, Playground Love and pretty much the entire album - along with a few others I don't remember. I've got Tomo's setlist and I'll get that up here later. She said the band also bought some violins that they're practicing on and hoping to add to the shows eventually. And I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Una was playing the little beatbox thing that Little Boots uses (e.g. Meddle) for Keep It All... she even did a little 5 sec riff off Meddle at the end.

Thanks to Becci we got to meet her afterwards and she said they'll probably be headed over to North America opening up for someone in the fall. I'll leave it to Becci to tell her AMAZING story and just leave you with the idea that now Lisa's a big of fan of hers

I taped the whole gig and then.... lost my phone. So, if it turns up in the next little while I'll get that up for you. But I'm not holding out hope.

P.S. It was lovely to meet you Becci and David!

Last edited by srahman24; 07-10-2009 at 06:36 PM.
srahman24 is offline   Reply With Quote