Thread: Borgata show
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 01:49 PM   #23
bornalittlelate
Beat My Drum

I was at this show and it was my first Damien and my first Fiona show. Damien totally got me hooked- he was amazing. I only knew The Blowers Daughter and Volcano- heard them on XM radio. He was great though, ecspecially loved "Me, My Yoke, And I" and the story behind "Cheers Darlin", he had "it was raining" on constant repeat- it was great. I was seriously considering losing my place in line to go and see if he was going to come out and sign things, but 2nd row standing was just too good to pass up. I was standing next to two girls, maybe college age, and I think they recorded a few videos- was anyone here standing next to me? Im 15, I have glasses, and I had on a red "i love fiona apple" shirt on. Let me know!

Not sure if there are any really big Fiona fans in here, but she was stellar. Get Gone dedicated to that asswipe was perfect!!! I give major kudos to the people who didnt kill Lil Jon. I would have. There was a drunk girl behind me who was talking and I told her to shutup. I dont really have a problem with people singing to the song (i certainly dont prefer it) but talking is so annoying.

This is my first post here, glad I found this site!

Vincent

P.S.- Does anyone happen to have a "Gently Johnny" mp3? OMG it was great!!!