View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #82
Lindsay
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman
Maria, go watch Grey's Anatomy, it was great!!!! You'll love it!!!
Lindsay is wrong as usual he he

and Lindsay, Damien's songs have been in almost all tv shows:
noooo way! You both actually liked it?! haha I could go on and on about how terrible I thought it was!!

Well....I've never really watched Lost or House....and I only saw the OC a couple times(though it does have pretty good soundtracks, but I don't remember seeing it on there). Oh my, but I didn't even notice it on Grey's .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrik
Yeah, I really did. She was there, while her husband was working. I dunno what to think of her in general though, she always comes across a bit Britney-Spears'ish. Kinda naive and...well, not really eloquent (unlike you, for instance, Lindsay ).

I've seen Suri a couple of times now, either. She's such a cutiepie. Yesterday she was that loud on the set that she nearly disturbed us while we were shooting.

(Oh, and they possibly shot me within an angle that shows me slightly from the back, in my officer uniform with a gun belt with a PPK - I have pics that a friend took on the set, gotta show, they're quite embarrasing in a pseudo-Bond kinda pose ).
Wow! What a neat experience! So do you think Katie is as nice as she seems to be? (haha....Heeendrik, are you making fun of my obsessive use of smilies too ) And Suri seems like she would be adorable!

Yaaay for pictures!
do you get to keep the uniform after you're finished? That might come in handy one day

Last edited by Lindsay; 09-30-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote