View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 07:07 AM   #12
TMS2787
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay
So you didn't happen to see anyone recording then? Hopefully something turns up!

Ya, you're probably right . But hopefully we'll hear Insane soon! There's been Childish, Cross-Eyed Bear and Beauty and Beast in two nights.....maybe there's a chance he'll play it before he goes on his long break !!
No, I did not see any one recording the show. The tickets said "no recording" so who knows. Playhouse Square ushers are old and cranky. But maybe.

I heard Insane in Columbus and it was amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamlet
After Cross-Eyed he joked and asked the crowd if anyone had any idea how long it had been since they had been in our area.

Damien last played Cleveland on April 24, 2004 at the Odeon. It was a positively mind-blowing show with twists galore, the first time I hung out with him and remains one of the greatest nights of my life.

Vyvienne did what I think was a cover song (it was very hip-hopish) called "Never Leave Alone" and it was really neat.

You're close. It's called "Never Leave You" and it's her own song (from her "Birdtalk" EP).

Damo just told me Friday night that the song you had question marks by is entitled "Beast and Beauty".

So thrilled to hear you guys got a very memorable set.
I knew how long it's been since Damo was in Cleveland. I yelled "Three years!" but other people were screaming at the same time, so he didn't hear. I must have forgot to put that in the first post. Oh well.

Thanks for clearing that up about the Vyvienne shong. I saw that she has her own EP tonight when I was looking for a download of the song but still wasn't sure if it was an original of hers or not. Now I know.

Also thank you for the official title. I figured it had to be something like that but wasn't sure which is why I put (??) by it.

And I edited the set list and first post, I was typing that on my Sidekick on the way home. So I fixed many of the errors I had in there.

Last edited by TMS2787; 09-12-2007 at 07:16 AM.
TMS2787 is offline   Reply With Quote