View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #61
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

ive been able to ignore threads like this for a while, but to be honest it makes me not want to post here anymore. I want to let this thread die but to be honest im at the stage of letting the whole forum die and deleting myself from it.
There is little respect of other peoples opinions and the subjects being raised have nothing to do with damien and his music. Valentino, you think you have the right to call others names because they simply are grouping together as "sheep" to try and prevent threads of no substance or justice to the band being discussed.

Usually im all against strict rules and such, but threads like this should be locked/deleted or just simply ignored from now on.
I love how new people can moan about this forum and the policies of it. I wouldnt have posted here for 5 years if threads like this were around. And i wont be posting here much longer if the level of discussion is based around what damien eats for breakfast or absolute rumours some girl supposedly heard at a concert. Give me a break..
I dont give a rats áss about how lisa left the band. I have my own opinion about it but i keep it to myself, cos basically, its just my opinion. I dont need to "investigate" matters. Damien pretty much spelled it out that he decided it was time for Lisa to leave, she's gone, lets all move on

If threads like this are closed then it doesnt give people the right to discuss it here. And basically id respect that alot more. Go find somewhere else to create nasty rumours that have no point in being discussed.

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic

Last edited by Gatsby; 04-09-2007 at 04:52 PM.