View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #66
Whigged
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
oh for goodness' sake... lets all just shush.
Bollocks. A forum is supposed to be a spot where we can discuss, agree and disagree. And when the latter occur, things get nasty sometimes.

As for Valentino, give me a break! Props are in order for even starting this thread, and not simply drinking the Damien Kool-Aid. I'm not saying it isn't tasty, but it's made some of you downright loopy.

I don't think Damo is sitting around all sad because a bunch of us are calling it bullsh*t that Lisa is out of the group. It's been many years for die-hards, and you get attached, and don't want anyone to leave. When they do, you might get angry or pissed.

This is the place to voice that.

And if you didn't want further insight as to why this may have gone down, you should not have continued reading once you realized a tidbit was coming along. And if you want to respect Damien and Lisa's privacy, I mean, come on - no one is giving addresses and phone numbers out here - gimme a damn break!

A fully membered forum isn't always going to be what your little world dreams it to be. Opinions on what are right and wrong vary. If you can't accept that - go stand in the corner until you can.