View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:35 PM   #67
Cashface
Eskimo Baby

Ive always avoided these types of forums for a number of reasons.....but this is just a joke in its purest form.

Damien has always had creative control in his musical endeavours...hense the name Damien Rice actually appearing on the cd.

Damien writes ALL the songs and everything that has ever been produced is down to Damien.

He's the reason you all have an excuse to give out. Has anyone thought this may just be a little difficult for Damo himself. There is obviously a considerbly good reason for the ending of the relationship with Lisa.

We all know Lisa has the most wonderfully haunting voice, but at the end of the day we need to be supporting Damo as much (IF NOT MORE) than her.

I trust Damo's judgement now more than ever. I think everyone needs to realise how much he spoonfeed lisa throughout their creative relationship. He told her what to sing and put it on front of her. He taught her to play guitar(amoung others) and led her with babysteps through the success he shared with her.He could of chose to have the spotlight on him and he didnt, do you know why? Its because Damo has given every single member of the band as much a chance to showcase their talents as his own.

I dont care if I never get to see them perform together again. He has always been in total control and nothing will ever change. When control was taken away from him when he was a Member of Juniper he left. This is no different.

I love Damien Rice the band for Damien himself. It was his music I fell in Love with.......not Lisa's.

I think you all need to think about that.