View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 01:48 AM   #69
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Cafe
First off, for everyone saying the blog had no relevant or informative info, the simple statement by Lisa "I was upset when I found out" is VERY informative, because it simply means she didn't know it was coming. While no one can draw other conclusions about it, it does confirm that it was Damien's decision, and that it was news to Lisa. It does NOT mean she read about it on the site - it just means when she heard about it, she was upset, which means it wasn't a 2-way discussion.
I'm trying so hard not to get involved here because by doing so I'm being a hypocrite, as my general view is that we really need to let this die.
But comments like this I find impossible to ignore - I'm just going to say this one thing: you CANNOT say it is imformative or that it proves anythng at all, because you have no idea about the relevance of the source, and neither do any of us. It's ridiculous - I mean, just look at how it's written, the girl is obviously a loon, you can't just take what she says as definite.

*regrets getting involved, leaves...*