View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:48 PM   #85
cheguevara6
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille
It's just that there doesn't seem to be much of a story, except that she met Lisa. I really don't see how those blogs are supposed to clarify anything. This has got to die.

I agree, but can you please quote a thread in which you yourself have said the same thing to a person who met damien and related a positive story? please post a quote of yours in response to someone meeting damien after a show or at a restauraunt or at a bar, and please show us that you reacted the same way. Show us a post of yours like that, where you call out the person who posted the "I met damien, or lisa or vyvienne" thread, and show us where you tell them that their story doesnt clarify anything and that the information they posted is useless.

Its hypocrisy frankly. You cant say all positive gushing fan posts about meeting damien are great and all "damien is cold or rude in person" or in this case "damien kicked lisa out" posts are all bad. Damien, just as I do, and you do, has a good and bad side. yet people only want to hear and believe the good side of damien. Doesnt work like that.

In fact, its funny how people like spamlet post about meeting Lisa's mom or meeting the band and the info provided is pretty trivial, or not useful to our lives in general "lisa's mom reads eskimo friends, and she was upset about lisas portrayal on the board"...okay.... I mean, how is that useful. No photo was posted, yet people ate that crap up with a spoon. I dont doubt spamlemt met these people, but how is the info provided in that case useful and helpful? I mean did spamlet really clarify anything? It was a good post, but it wasnt the password to Fort Knox or anything