View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 03:39 PM   #80
eskimo_friendly
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by **jebus**

Im so ANNOYED!
Im not allowed to go to the concert!!!!
ive been pretty sick all week, but im fine now, and my parents turn around and tell me im not allowed to go. Im just in shock, I worked so hard to get the tickets(as they were sold out had to make a few phonecalls!)I even managed to switch them from sat to fri and then back to sat(which i feel ridiculously bad and ungrateful about)
never, NEVER in my life have i been told i simply just cant do something, they always discuss it with me, and let me go on certain conditions, but theyre being so irrational.

sorry that was a bit of a ramble but i feel like moaning!
I know its an unfavourable cli-ché, but parents (the sane ones!) generally do know best - they've lived far longer and have experienced much more and just know more. Sounds like they were trying to make sure your health was priority, and didn't want you to risk staying sick or getting sicker! And it sounds like they made the right choice!

But TRUST me - Bell X1 will be back in September/October to tour the new album! It aint that far away. And its totally worth the short wait!

I went to the Olympia last night and it was SOOO good! The third album is sounding fantastic!!
eskimo_friendly is offline   Reply With Quote