Thread: Lisa pics!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:03 PM   #27
cuuliem
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariaoran
I know its a picture thread but i'd luv to know the story of you meeting lisa and taking the pic!!! ... please pretty please!!!!!
ok, ok you got me, i didn't take that one either, it was on her myspace page

another story a true one :
those ones , below, ARE MINE (really, no kiddin this time), i took them with my crappy camera (but it did some real good videos if you have seen them)...

and 2 hours and a half after the show, starving and freezing (it was in march) Tomo came out and signed my cd.
Vyv, later, showed up a few sec but disapeared rapidly in the bus (i would catch her 4months later, to get her picture and her autograph).
a bunch of 5 desperate fans had the privilege then to talk to damien in french and when "he had enough of us" , he asked gently if we wanted him to call Lisa. sure! she signed my O album, but the pen was running out of ink (never come unprepared!! take 2 pens next time!!), so all i got was "cheers stefan, Li..." and something that looks like a "...sa", she had a cup of whisky and tea (that she's holding on the pic) to keep warm her vocal strings i guess (or she just wanted to drink before going to sleep) and invited us to sip in it a bit if we wanted to, while she was signing. and then we had our picture with her...

a little bit dark. didnt want to use the flash because of the security

stupid numeric zoom

that"s better

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! i'm right at her side (the short dude) (my camera had the screen brokn so i couldnt know it would be so blurry)!!! "I should have kissed you when we were alone, What am I darlin'? A whisper in your ear?....."

Last edited by cuuliem; 01-08-2008 at 11:22 PM.
cuuliem is offline   Reply With Quote