View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 06:41 AM   #22
davidcotyalex
Eskimo Regular

haha that was me and maria almost knocked my head off for even uttering it....and granted it was a weak attempt at the wrong time

and glad that wasn't you on the fecking sing along .... I am just glad we were having such a nice time but definitely impacted pretty bad on a couple occasions since we were directly in front of them....what is annoying is I think they are actually decent fans cuz they showed knowledge but apparently taht made them better than everyone around them

i do agree he was coming off the red rocks buzz and in a good mood - altho a couple times he was a little forced almost like an awkward ryan adams moment haha - but totally minimal

overall just stellar - love me some south side ballroom - imho much better than pritzker where we saw him last as this stuff is just simply so much better indoors. still lamenting luzern.

for me highlights were nine crimes just incredible and one of the best i can recall, I remember just cuz, completely agreed on volcano was great, was really happy to get I don't want since I am pretty sure we didn't get this last in chicago and then of course an amazing end to the set.

i also like how his encores are so powerful - i am going to tell mondo DG's encores have really started to suck....tonight it was just awesome - bringing on the support for long long way another total highlight and then responding to the rootless tree request. i don't mind the acoustic blower's - kinda like just doing something fun with babylon.

overall great night - we grabbed a drink after and were canvassing the back but we got that feedback on the tired ..... let me tell you behind the south side ballroom there sure ain't any secret garden in red rocks lmfao!

sorry to miss the next two but life calls ... till the next
davidcotyalex is offline   Reply With Quote