View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #290
DanielM
Eskimo Friend

No there is nothing professional about it nor was it the smartest decision he could've made. But in the end he is just a person and sometimes he also makes a dumb decision. Also don't forget they were a couple so the argument went waaaay waaay deeper than just purely the professional level you're speaking in.

He quit because the band followed the producers advice and made music the way the producer liked it (a commercial way). As i touched on this before Damien has been very clear about the fact that he only writes his music for him hence the reason why he could not follow his band members in their agreement with the producers. Which if you look at the situation was a perfectly natural thing to do. If you're in a group/band and they go a direction you don't feel comfortable following in you shouldn't. It has nothing to do with team play.

Yes because personally i am not familiarly with the facts of this claim. Either way i don't see the importance of it anyway. So he didn't credit them... so what?
DanielM is offline   Reply With Quote