View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #292
T-Lloyd
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielM View Post
No there is nothing professional about it nor was it the smartest decision he could've made. But in the end he is just a person and sometimes he also makes a dumb decision. Also don't forget they were a couple so the argument went waaaay waaay deeper than just purely the professional level you're speaking in.

He quit because the band followed the producers advice and made music the way the producer liked it (a commercial way). As i touched on this before Damien has been very clear about the fact that he only writes his music for him hence the reason why he could not follow his band members in their agreement with the producers. Which if you look at the situation was a perfectly natural thing to do. If you're in a group/band and they go a direction you don't feel comfortable following in you shouldn't. It has nothing to do with team play.

Yes because personally i am not familiarly with the facts of this claim. Either way i don't see the importance of it anyway. So he didn't credit them... so what?
It pays to stop biting at Mario_d's crap. The dude is trolling plain and simple; no normal person could understand so little of how humans function. He shows very little comprehension that people make mistakes and cannot understand the difference between personal day to day issues that a musician experiences and the responsibilities of a corporation. I gave up on reasoning with him a long way back because it's extremely clear that the guy gets off on saying the same points over and over again and seems to think that comments taken from interviews, conversations etc. are facts and that facts are facts are facts; any well balanced person realises this is obviously not true and there is 2 sides to every story. He seems to have some deep obsession and probably best to just leave the dude to rant by himself.
T-Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote