Thread: Berlin
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #24
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lys View Post
When we arrived in my hotel he was already there with Miriam and we had a little chat with him. He said he really enjoyed the show and the venue, although he couldn't see a thing. But that he felt a lot of participation and energy and that made him really into it.
I asked him the difference with Copenhagen, because I felt he was very much into it there as well - extremely relaxed and talkative. He said it's such a gorgeous venue but the way it is designed almost is too nice...and people behave accordingly. So it's more draining for him there, lots of giving and hard to receive anything back from the audience.
After a little more talk he left to sit outside with Mariam and friend.

Later we saw some commotion going on on the other side of the street. People dancing and singing in a tunnel at the station. The we saw Damien coming from that direction. When he passed us inside the hotel later I asked what was going on there. He said, there was some guy singing.
Imagine if you're singing with your drunken face with your friends and suddenly are joined by Damien. LOL. Must have been a great moment for them.
i´m glad you had the chance to talk to him, lys thanks for sharing and for the vids!
i wonder if it was oli (from the igloo), i hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewa View Post
And there was this mad, mad version of It Takes A Lot... the ending with all those screaming was just mindblowing. I stood there and wasn't able to move for a while. Very powerful experience.
i totally get you and i´m happy you got that feeling

thanks a mill for the recording, ian (as usual )