View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 09:06 AM   #42
Angeline
Irish Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-firefly
i'm 20 actually!!!! i'm Ruth, and i've been called an alcoholic lol *ok yeah i know, that was sh,ite*

i'm delighted that he's going, he had a monoply on it for so long, and since the restrictions on the cars came in and streamlined the engine capacity/aerodynamics of the car etc etc... it's only gone and proved my point that with Schumi, it was all car, no driver skill. he is obviously a good driver, the cream of the crop are F1, but even when Raikkonen was with Sauber, with a SECOND drive to Heidfeld. You could see his outstanding, phenomonal even, driving capacity and skill. same with Alonoso and when he started out with Minardi, he was the only one of the bottom six *the bottom six that dominated the bottom, six year in-year out* that had any 'drive' and he also made himself noticed. i am dleighted to Bennetton/Renault back where they should be. Remember '91 and Schumi's first WC!!! i liked him then, when he was young and hungry to succeed.

phew, ok thats loads!!!!

and about the art thing, i'm surrounded by art, and have a few arty friends that are AMAZINGLY talented. and a family member is an artist too.

sorry for the digressional drivel, i tend to go on a bit!!!
Well if you want me to call you Ruth then i will. Go on a bit?? (understatement). No really, well you've definately proved you know a bit about F1. I've been watching it since 1994 when Arton Senna crashed into the wall, that was the first race i ever seen. I couldnt believe it. So i watched it ever since. Well, can you paint? I can only sketch with a pencil i'm go good with colours.