Thread: Your lyrics
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 12:03 AM   #690
Beevers_uk
Esquimal Conducido Pasión

Location: In My Sugar Coated World, Filled With Angels And Love And Happiness And... And You.

I was getting undressed and in to my Pj's when i found this on the floor! It must have fell out of my trouser pockets! It was wrote on a Recept from my holiday last week!

"Remember your face in my hand, cupping your cheeks. Like wings of fan angel, upon her back. I held you, held you deep and strong.

Your mouth pressed against my ear, feeling your breath and hearing your pleasure. Our bodies moving against us both, seperatd by sweat, and out beating hearts.

Remember when drunk we would sing and act like those fools... Staying up till six and talking in drunken ridles. Slurring our love, and spilling our hearts.

Your lipstick stain glass, held in your hands. Cupped and protected, protected from your fire inside. How you closed your eyes, as you brought the glass to your lips. Painting your memories and your heart, tempolary (sp) on my glass."

I cant remember writing it! its in my handwriting, and looks to be used by a pen i always use! Hmmmm... I must have been drunk

- Im Not Who You Think I am, I Slipped A Stranger Inside -
...~Noelie Mcdonnell~...
- You'll Be My Muse, And I'll Be Your Poet -
...~My Myspace Thingy~...
Beevers_uk is offline   Reply With Quote