View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #36
Devushka
Folkie Eskimo

ok.. I'm totally lost here... what tha hell was that ("the letter in its original form")?? I don't quiet understand the whole writting..there are lots of words I don't understand... (excuse my simple english)
Can anyone explain to me what that writting is about so I can get the whole idea? .... Please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eva_arg View Post
that other letter sounds like something it would be posted on the official board. not that I have anything against it, but I took a look around before joining here and it's not exactly the friendliest place; and I've seen stuff like these in other forums of other artists.
I agree with that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
1. We can't know what the letter was about, because all we see now is an empty post
2. If you open a thread and then delete the first post, you can't complain if people say the thread is useless or stupid... because it became useless in the moment you deleted that letter.
3. I understand you deleted the letter because it is too personal but... then why did you post it on a public forum in the first place?
4. You will post it again for 5 minutes? What's the point in that? Sorry but you look a bit confused - do you want to share your feelings or you're just trying to grab attention?
Totally agree with that also..... what is the point in posting something if you don't want people to read it?

Last edited by Devushka; 04-23-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Devushka is offline   Reply With Quote