View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #37
cille
creepycute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damiensgirl View Post
Oh gosh,thats really disturbing that people are talking about where I should post the letter and wondering if its real or not.
No I was never banned from this forum before and I dont think the letter sounds angry nor be a reason to someone be banned. What I see here is people talking over and over about the same ****,no wonder I see no many members on line...I think Damien says that he feels great by being close to the real feelings of his fans and what I did was to post a story about marrying a person I met at this forum and how Damien Rice was influential bringing us together. Thats was what you people was supposed to understand but I think you are too cynical for that.
and I dont think anyone got to understand what I'm actually trying to say...go get in touch with your feeelings,people.
and this other person posting this crap stuff saying it was the letter...jezzz where did you get that??
You really can't blame people for being confused and a bit baffled over this thread. Read people's responses again, try to understand them as we're trying to understand what's going on with you. Peace, lady!