View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 02:23 PM   #61
Kathleen
Eskimo Friend

Name: Kathleen

Nickname(s): Kathy, Cheese, Cheesewad, Woman, Dizzle
Place of Birth: Rockford, IL, USA
Current Location: a very small town west of Rockford
Siblings: younger brother (22), Steven (aka Wank... we love nicknames in my family)
Pets: none
Education: some college, butplanning onattending culinary school within one year to train in the patisserie & baking arts
Favorite Color: red, blue, green
Favorite Season: all of 'em... and we get them all in my part of the country. Fall is closest to my heart, though.
Have you traveled? northernmost point: Michigan's upper peninsula; southernmost: Costa Rica; west:Colorado; east: West Virginia... and many points in between, most notably Mexico three times
Current favorite song: hmmm... perhaps Martin Sexton's Black Sheep... The Blower's Daughter... Lucinda Williams' Ventura... lots
Current favorite artist: Wilco, Waterdeep, Martin Sexton, Damien, Johnny Cash, Buena Vista Social Club, Lucinda Williams, Jack Johnson, G. Love & Special Sauce... it varies widely
Last Concert you've been to: 11.4.03: Robert Randolph & the Family Band
Favorite Movie: Swingers
Favorite Book: same here as music -- too difficult to choose. I'm a voracious reader. Currently reading Johnny Cash's autobiography. However, right up there in my top five is a book called On Mexican Time by Tony Cohan.
What should you be doing right now? Shutting my office door during this lunch break to give myself a few minutes to begin learning how to play Blower's Daughter on the guitar...Edited by: Kathleen
Kathleen is offline   Reply With Quote