View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
Hendrik
Teddy Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by cille View Post
I got down for a moment this morning after having showered in the kitchen of our new 3rd floor appartment - to get the humidity out and some fresh air in I opened the kitchen window up wide open and THOUGHT I had an eye on on the window and both my cats, BUUUT... I didn't, so all of a sudden i saw the tale of one of my cats sticking up from the part of the window pane that's on the outside, yiiiikes!!! He is not a very streetwise cat, so I don't think he knows what it means to jump (or fall) from the 3rd floor, so had to haul him in by his fur - he didn't like it but yikes!
That was close! *phew*

Our cat doesn't seem to care about jumping out of the windows or if she could do so on the balcony, thank god.

But two years ago, we accidently locked her in one of our big wardrobes (curiosity trapped the cat ), we got so worried, my sister cried, I nearly had a heart attack because I thought I had left the window open and she had run away or so, but no, then after one hour I was lucky to hear her scratch from the inside of the wardrobe. Jesus.

Last edited by Hendrik; 01-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Hendrik is offline   Reply With Quote