Thread: LA Set List!
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #123
tessalasset
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo32 View Post
I am sorry but this makes no sense.
of course it is out of respect that people who were there don't share pubicly audio or video from the gig, in particular if asked not to.
But if you know which radio station it was for, why wouldn't you tell everyone? So we can keep an eye on that radio station or something...

I am sorry but if everyone on here was like "I know it, but there's a reason if other people don't" then this community would have die like 10 years ago.
I've been to a number of secret shows by this radio station, and the fact that their name wasn't plastered all over the room for everyone to see, and wasn't announced every five seconds, makes me wonder if this was an entirely different kind of event. All it says to me is they definitely didn't want the name out quite yet for some reason, and I'm going to respect that. I'll be sure to post back in here as soon as I see it being advertised. I am certain it will be played right before the album comes out, which isn't for a few weeks. They just needed to get his set while he was in town.

Question for the people there - was it just Damien doing his songs, or was he interviewed by any of the DJs?
tessalasset is offline   Reply With Quote