View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #204
Amie R.
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlttrGrrl View Post
You know, I've heard him say this and similar things to fans in the past, and I'm quite bothered by it. He once called one guy a stalker for driving more than 1,000 miles for a show in California. I think it's quite rude and judgmental. He should be saying THANK YOU! and be totally grateful or else maybe people will stop traveling such great distances for his performances...

I don't take this jokes seriously. I am used to this kind of humor actually and I made a even worse joke giving him a "bad hair day" hat. I don't really think he was being rude or anything like that...it's just his spirit. He is not supposed to be perfect. And he actually paid us very good attention and was shaking hands and saying "thank you for coming" and talking to everyone who came to him after the sessions.I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I believe it might be a bit scary for some artists to see people coming all over the world to meet them. I was many times trying to put myself on his situation so I wouldn't cross the line,if you know what I mean. He doesn't like to take pics or give autographs but as one sweet 10 years old (or something) asked him for his autograph he said" I don't do autographs but I can draw your face if you let me to"... and while she was standing he did drawn her face on the paper...I thought it was lovely and even better than an autograph...