View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 02:00 AM   #2
LisaHanniganChile
Eskimo Friend

Well, I'm Chilean, so I can talk about it more properly. I ran out of tickets, but with my partner, we were from 15.00 hrs. waiting, just to see him and to greet him.

Damien arrived at the theater at 18.25 hrs. He got out of the car and walked to the front door. Only were three people waiting, me and my boyfriend included, and he still took the time to greet us and give thanks us for the affection, in a sweet spanish. At the time I thought I would die of happiness. Feel his hand was something more stronger than seeing him in concert. It was magical.

I have no idea about the concert. I just know it was a show for people with lots of money, and yes it showed. Very few of them were fans, and that is just sad. I do not know. I think I'm still upset about that.

The concert ended at about 22.30 hrs. Of the one thousand people in the concerto, only was stayed about 50. The rest flew/ran to go home. "FANS".

Damien appeared as at 00.00 hrs. The producers, DG Medios, wanted that Damien get into the car and go to the hotel. But he approached people and asked to open the gates "Teatro Universidad de Chile" apart from being ugly and smelly is inbetween many buildings.

Damien sang "Amie" and someone shouted from the windows "I will call the police if he follow the noise." After Damien sang "I do not want to change you" and left, between laughter and applause

Anyway, it was all very nice. He made the attempt and sang filled with happiness and quite drunk, haha.

It was unforgettable, and I'm sure those 50 people who were there will keep that memory as something magical.

Here's the setlist:

Photos of the concert
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7951299&type=3

PS: Do not want to be controversial, but I am surprised that in "Eskimo Friends" has made a thread about "South America", and not about every country in South America where Damien was. In that case, should only be 5 thread: America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Bye countries and cities! I think that's fair.
Sure, I know that most people have no idea of South America, but that is not our fault. I think that is a lack of respect. Sorry.

Last edited by LisaHanniganChile; 11-03-2015 at 04:29 AM.
LisaHanniganChile is offline   Reply With Quote