View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 06:10 AM   #4
glo32
Eskimo Regular

So sorry that you felt like it was a gig "for the rich", very sad indeed. But thanks for reporting anyway, and glad that he had the time to sing two songs outside the venue. People "from windows" should understand the magic of the moment.

Quote:
PS: Do not want to be controversial, but I am surprised that in "Eskimo Friends" has made a thread about "South America", and not about every country in South America where Damien was. In that case, should only be 5 thread: America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Bye countries and cities! I think that's fair.
Sure, I know that most people have no idea of South America, but that is not our fault. I think that is a lack of respect. Sorry.
I agree that it would be better to have single threads for each shows, but reports from shows are very few these days. It's not lack of respect, because there is no one in here ("moderators" and such) that have the job to open threads - the threads are created by fans that go to the gigs. In this case, you did good, opening a new thread, but other people just commented in the South America thread, and that's not lack of respect - maybe they just thought that reports and comments for each show would be less than usual, especially since everyone these days seems to be on facebook.
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote