View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 06:13 AM   #5
carrroline
person

Hi girl,
Sorry you didn't get to see the concert, but glad that you got to see him nevertheless, before and after the show.
He is so generous with his time.

As for this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaHanniganChile View Post
PS: Do not want to be controversial, but I am surprised that in "Eskimo Friends" has made a thread about "South America", and not about every country in South America where Damien was. In that case, should only be 5 thread: America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Bye countries and cities! I think that's fair.
Sure, I know that most people have no idea of South America, but that is not our fault. I think that is a lack of respect. Sorry.
I don't think it's disrespect. Eskimo Friends is not a magazine or a newspaper, it's a forum where people share their stories. It's the fans that went to the concerts that start the threads.
No one here thinks South America is less important than Europe, Asia or North America. If anything we'd like more stories!

(Oh, and before there are more complaints, I didn't mention Africa or Australia/Oceania, 'cause there haven't been any gigs over there in a long while)

Last edited by carrroline; 11-03-2015 at 10:17 AM.
carrroline is offline   Reply With Quote