View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 04:48 AM   #39
daveydave
Eskimo Regular

Hey All! Hope you enjoyed the show. Very satisfying show for me. Just about 2 hours. I missed the strings, and sometimes the band. However, it was nice seeing him alone just to watch the artist, his guitar & a few effects. It was worth the wait of 8 years.

Venue / Crowd
I do miss the comfort of the Opera House. The Orpheum hasn't been much for years. Tonight, I felt like it needed to be torn down. Do we really need 40 beer lines in keep ppl from getting to their seats. 98% awesome crowd, the other 2% tarnished some beautiful songs.

Damien
Seemed to be in a great mood. Took the request for Older Chests, laughed a bit at himself, and got the audience involved with Volcano.

I wasn't expecting him to mention Lisa by name. Nice of him to recognize her contribution to "I Remember".

Was it me, or did we really suck at putting together the 3 part harmony to Volcano? I guess you get a little bit off balance when your just getting used to seeing sidewalks again. ;-)

Anyone else told Damien rejected the shirt designs? Weird.

Highlights for me
The Rat Within the Grain / Older chests / Woman like a Man / I Remember / The Box