View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #52
JasonBono
Eskimo Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerennie View Post
I have to disagree with your comment on the crowd. I thought the crowd was a disgrace and I'm embarrassed for the lovely city of Boston.

Nevertheless the show was amazing. But it had a different vibe than the 5 NYC shows I went to in the last 5 months. I can't put my finger on it at the moment but something seemed out of place.

However we couldn't have asked for a better ending, Long long way / cold water was just gut-wrenchingly beautiful and he didn't drop his guitar this time.

I have it on video. Hopefully tomorrow I will find some time to get all this media posted.

-Mike
Where were you sitting? I was Left Center about 7 rows in from the stage, I had one girl directly in back of me that had a tendency to sing too loud at times but that goes with the territory of attending concerts, other than her I thought the crowd was pleasant, maybe it was just my section... In NY I had a girl behind me who would scream/screach "I Love you" at the top of her lungs about 5 times per song, it absolutely ruined the show for me, and for anyone else in a 15 row radius of her...
JasonBono is offline   Reply With Quote