View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #43
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
David & Spam, any more trying to provoke people and I will ban. I don't care if you feel it is justified. Personal spats do not belong on a general board. Period.
Sorry, Wheels, but I honestly don't know what you're referring to. I have no personal feud with David whatsoever. I have never met him or, to my recollection, even replied to any of his previous posts.

Are you talking about the fact that I jokingly (perhaps hyphens would have made the light-hearted tone of my parenthetical twelve word long moniker more obvious) referenced the off-topic spamming of another artist in the Damo designated forum? Apparently, the guy's an actual family member so I guess it wasn't too far off.

David also openly invited and encouraged us to prove him wrong for thinking the way he did about all this so I don't see how it'd be provocative for me to grant the fellow what he wished. Surely, that's the opposite of animosity.

David, to clarify: although you didn't single out Penn as a phony you did basically blanket all of Hollywood, Cannes, and by extension those who helped organize this event (Sean Penn) as such. That was the line of my thought process.

Sorry for any misunderstanding I may have inadvertently caused. I was merely attempting to provide perspective via historical context for remarks already made by others.