View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #20
GlttrGrrl
Eskimo Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie
hi everyone! i'm new at this... .i have never seen damien live and am really desperate to go to this gig. since there are not enough people to complete the VIP box, how about doing the Concert and Dining package. I called the mountain winery and they said they have reserved seats closer to the stage for these packages. It actually says that in their site too. I am really very interested to go. my only hesitation is the place is not easy to go to. If there are any fans out there willing to share a ride, I am willing to share the gas, car rental.. whatever it takes. anyone....anyone??? i wanna buy my ticket soon.
Enjoy an evening under the stars with our Concert and Dining package. Start your evening on our Chateau Deck with a three course prix fixe meal over looking the Silicon Valley. After you finish your dinner, proceed to your reserved premium reserved seating and enjoy the show.

The pricing for a Concert and Dining package is the ticket price (click here to see schedule), plus our Chateau Deck Dinner $39.00 and a $13.00 convenience fee. All sales are final for Concert and Dining packages.
How good are the seats? I am interested. I hope to get tix to the Santa Barbara show, and drive up to Saratoga from SB the day of the show.