Thread: Regarding Lisa
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:43 AM   #6
Spamlet
Resident Contrarian

Yeah, I was gonna mention that whole "righteous little witch" episode too. Still it's hard to say if she does that for all of them or if that was another one like "UP" that she and he wrote together. Also since we don't have the audio of that convo. we don't know if maybe he's just said something aloud that she's just writing down for him.

Also I'm never sure how credit for singer/songwriters who have backing bands works. If the main dude writes the lyrics and general music (what one would play if performing it solo) do the others ever really get credited for their imput: the bass, drum, cello, harmony etc. lines which are added later for fleshing it out? Good question for a member of a songwriters' union to answer for us I s'pose...

Lauren: It's the "9" EPK (Electronic Press Kit) video which can be found on Damo's official site, the warner bros. 9 site and on YouTube.

Last edited by Spamlet; 12-31-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Spamlet is offline   Reply With Quote