Thread: "Enhancers"
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #6
Livo
Eskimo Frames Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Ian#
There's nothing cool about "doing drugs", either you enjoy doing them on occasion or you don't and so long as you don't **** yourself up or hurt anyone because of them then who cares? I answered the question becasue it was asked, I'm neither proud nor ashamed by my habits, they are just what I do from time to time. I dislike people differenciating between a drug like alcohol and other less socially acceptable one.
i'm afraid to say you're very wrong. people seem to think there's something very cool about doing drugs. well, at least the people who can't accept other people for the way they are. ie, unlike the vast majority of teenagers, i don't go to discos and socre with and perform oral and in some cases full-on sex on strangers that i will probably never see again. i can accept that people do this, but they can't accept that i don't. i never criticised you for answering the question or doing drugs.

i don't care when people i don't know very well do drugs. however, when it's my close friends getting stoned every week (or pretending to get stoned every weekend as the case is with one of my friends) i do get concerned. because it gives them an enormous ego cos they think they're so mad for doing all this ****.