Thread: "Enhancers"
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 07:33 PM   #9
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

i agree with what you say livo, however, teenagers and drugs are alot different to when you are actually in control of your thoughts and feelings and a bit more mature (i noticed myself at that age and im not trying to patrionise you)
I have dabbled in alot of drugs and anything you have said is not why i decided to take them... Drugs are a personal thing.. if someone is trying to be cool or impress friends because of them thats their choice and definately not a reason to take them...

Basically drugs **** you up. For alot of people it becomes a dependancy and i've noticed with people who are dependant on them, that they cannot have a good time without them...

On the other hand drugs can give an out of body experience that life (from what ive lived) cannot give you... I have absolutely no regrets about taking drugs... actually id go as far as saying im extremely glad i did...It made me experience things on a different level and bonded friendships with people i never thought possible... but thats just my experience..
I've never tried acid but have been told that it has actually changed peoples lives, and these are people who no longer take any drugs... So thats just giving another side of the spectrum

Generalising when coming to drugs is not a thing you can put people in column A and lob a few in column B... Everyone takes drugs and experiences on a personal level (be it with a group it is still you coming to terms with the experience in your own body)

The key thing about taking drugs is - You have to have control!!... Without control you will easily lose yourself in an experience or a group of friends... They can be the most beautiful things and definately the most horrible things...
I wont advise anyone not to take them.. just dont live the drug...

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic

Last edited by Gatsby; 11-14-2005 at 07:35 PM.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote