Thread: "Enhancers"
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 10:25 AM   #28
#Ian#
Destroyer of worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankman
In my opinion, ppl only OD more on alcohol and aspirin than they do on weed is because weed is illegal. If weed were legal, the amount of OD's would shooot up greatly. Its because there is this restriction. Alcohol can be easily bought, weed cannot. but anyway weed is only one drug. There are plenty more out there.

Oh and by the way, what is salvia? And are poppers illegal? Cos i thought they were but they sell them at clubs and stuff.
It's impossible to OD on weed (no one in the history of the world has ever done it), the amount you have to take to kill you would knock you out a hundred times.

In the UK poppers (Amyl Nitrate) exists in a type of legal grey area, they're not illegal but seeing as the UK government recently recategorised Shrooms as a Class A substance (they had previously been legal if fresh) I wouldn't be surprised if they close that loophole.

As for Salvia ...

It's a leaf indiginous to Mexico that can be ground up and smoked or used to make a tea.

"The botanical name Salvia divinorum means "Sage of the Diviners." Under the right conditions, taken in the right way, Salvia produces a unique state of "divine inebriation." For hundreds of years, it has been used in religious and healing ceremonies by the Mazatec Indians, who live in the province of Oaxaca, in Mexico."

I guess it'd be a bit like Peyote. I've tried Salvia twice, once was just boring and useless, the other was genuinely upsetting so I won't be doing that again.