Thread: Red rocks!!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #20
InspirationDestination
Eskimo Regular

After Mustard Seeds in France, I am so excited about the Red Rocks show. I am creating a dream setlist for him for CO. Putting it out in the Universe and hoping for some Laws of Attraction magic.

I know I'm terribly spoiled after seeing about 7 shows since last Fall, but I've heard the same setlist so many times now. I would love a hard show with a few quiet ones thrown in and since I'll never scream out a request at a show, I'm listing them here:
Prague, Mustard Seeds, Accidental Babies (long form with piano)/Slow, Is that it my friend (PLEASE!), Insane, It takes a lot to know a man, angry Rootless Tree, angry 9 crimes, ORCHARD (PLEASE!), Forgotten Deers (PLEASE!!!) Camarillas, Box, Elephant, Volcano, Cheers Darlin,' I don't want to change you, Color me in, Fool, What if I'm Wrong, Quill!!

Or, he can do a special aftershow in the Mesa, over a campfire, for a few of us. Dreaming Big!!

Last edited by InspirationDestination; 07-22-2015 at 08:46 PM. Reason: I have to keep adding to the list of dream songs
InspirationDestination is offline   Reply With Quote