Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestonf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestonf
V festival is an annual music festival i go to - damo has played twice in a row and i didn't know about him then!! but it was the first time i got in to him and now love him!!! my blooming sister - thats just my annoying little sis!

Ahahaahaha. [img]smileys/smiley32.gif[/img]*for the little sis! Shouting behind you hein? I hope she's still alive!!!I've got to go to this V Festival then no?

yeah it is gooood !

V is quite short though isn't it??? only two days and closes quite early?? is that right??

cos glastonbury is brilliant you can pretty much find stuff going on all day and night!! and*it's practically 5 days long if you go up on the weds!! although acts don't start*proper until the fri (apart from the dance acts start on thurs!!)*
yeah it is short! but i do love it
it is only like 20 minutes down the road from me

but don't talk to me about glasto, tonight i should be packing my bags getting ready to go !! but blooooooooming tickets!!!! [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]
mestonf is offline   Reply With Quote